What is Scrip?
Scrip means “substitute money”. Scrip, ion the form of gift cards or electronic gift cards, is issued by national and local retailers where many of us already shop. These merchants want to support non-profit organizations, and in return ask us to support them by shopping with scrip at their stores. Scrip can be used to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, and other essentials, and with every purchase, we earn revenue in the form of a rebate.
How Do I Earn Tuition Credit?
40% of the scrip rebates that you earn will be credited to your tuition bill. The other 60% goes to the PTO, which uses all of its funds to benefit our students and faculty. After your rebates to the PTO plus your tuition credit reach $500, ALL future rebates earned during the academic year will be credited to your tuition bill.
How Do I Place a Scrip Order?
Orders may be placed on-line at the website http://raiseright.com or using the Raise Right app on your mobile phone. In addition, scrip from selected retailers is always available in the school office. Please see the list “to-go” scrip below.
If you have not placed a scrip order before, you will need to set up an account to being. You will be prompted to enter our school’s enrollment code which can be requested from the scrip coordinator shown below. Payment for your scrip order can be made by cash or check sent to the school or by linking a bank account or by using a credit card.
Scrip From These Retailers Are Usually “On Hand.”
|Amazon $25 Lowe’s $25Apple.com $15 Menard’s $25Applebees $15 Michael Italian Feast $10, $20Arby’s $10 Noodles & Company $10Barnes & Noble $10 Panera $10, $25Bass Pro Shoppe $25 Pizza Hut $10Bath & Body Works $10 Red Robin $25Bed, Bath & Beyond $25 Shell $25, $50Best Buy $25 Starbucks $10, $25Buffalo Wild Wings $25 Steak & Shake $10Chili’s $25 Subway $10Chipolte $10 Super Wash $4.50Claire’s $10 Taco Bell $10Cracker Barrel $10 Target $10, $25Dairy Queen (Metamora & Washington $10 Texas Roadhouse $25Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden/Red Lobster) $25 Walgreen’s $25Gap/Old Navy $25 Walmart $10, $25, $100Geo’s Pizza (Metamora) $10 IGA $25, $50, $100, $200 Kohl’s $25 Kouri’s $10|
|Amazon $25||Lowe’s $25|